The first level of the east side structure will have 1,900 outdoor club seats and an interior lounge with restrooms and concession areas for club patrons.
Outdoor club seating will feature chairback seats, cup holders and ample legroom.
The expansion will add more than 3,000 club seats on two levels with access to climate controlled lounges. Elevators will take patrons to the club levels for expansive views of the field.
The stadium clubs feature flat screen TVs for scores and highlights, upscale food and beverage services and comfortable lounge furniture. All premium seating levels, including club spaces, will be alcohol-free.
- Prime sight lines to the field
- Upscale cuisine and beverage service
- Exclusive elevator access
- Climate-controlled lounge with spectacular views and comfortable furniture
- Private restrooms
- In-lounge flat screen televisions
- Outdoor chairback or indoor theater seats with abundant legroom and cup holders
- Opportunity to purchase season parking permit
- Opportunity to group blocks of seats together
- Donation requirements for indoor and outdoor club seats are scaled relative to the seat's proximity to mid-field.
- Indoor club seats require an annual contribution of $4,000 per seat, plus the cost of a football season ticket.
- Outdoor club seats require an annual contribution of $3,000 per seat (Zone 1), $2,250 per seat (Zone 2) or $1,500 per seat (Zone3), plus the cost of a football season ticket.
- Given the uncertainty with a future project, the University reserves the right to adjust the minimum contribution levels described above by not more than 10 percent in the first year.
- Club seats are renewable on an annual basis and are subject to escalations in gift requirements.
- If you itemize, you may be able to deduct 80 percent of your annual donation for club seats as a charitable contribution on your federal income tax return, thus reducing your tax liability by an amount equal to 80 percent of your marginal tax rate - IRS Tax Code 170(1). Consult your tax adviser regarding your situation.
Reserving Club Seats
- Review available seats by clicking on "Premium Seating" and selecting East Side First Level, East Side Second Level, or West Side Chairback Seats. Note the annual per seat contribution requirements for each colored zone.
- Scroll over and click into a Section (e.g. Section 205) to review available seating.
- When you identify the seats you wish to select, click on the seats to confirm the row and seat numbers.
- When you are ready to complete your reservation, contact the Victors Club at (734) 764-7131. A representative will be available to assist you.